HOW TO: Go to Paradigm Mall by Public Transports
- One of the many latest mall that sprouted in the Klang Valley, Selangor was launched on 2012.
- Located at Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya; strategically accessible & visible along the LDP Highway.
- It's a favourite among many local folks due to reasons:
- Intensive range of stores:
- Food & beverage outlets: Westerns style - Chili's, Plan B, Starbucks, Italiannies to Asian style: Oyster King, Bulgogi Brothers, Fa.Ying by Rama V
- Big retails shops: H&M, M&S, Hush Puppies (Clothes Boutique), nichii, UniQlo
- Hypermarket: Tesco
- Entertainment: Golden Screen Cinemas, CYC Mega Leisure World
- Gym: Fitness First (which is a favourite for office goers nearby)
- I noticed they have a wide range of pharmacy, health & beauty shops.
- For the latest shops do visit Paradigm Mall's Directory.
- Special events:
- Every month, there are special on-going road shows, contests, promotions held at various center points/main floor e.g. Asian superstars from Korea, HongKong and Taiwan coming in for promotional works, fan clubs meet ups, contests e.g. Mission Wraps in Guiness Book of Records, movie promotion, new product launch, Live Football Screenings and even Mixed Malaysian Arts (MMA).
- Wide ample court space to mingle around.
- All Paradigm Mall's events are constantly updated via their active Facebook site.
Go to Paradigm Mall by Public Transports:
a) FREE Paradigm Shuttle Bus. Right from the entrance of the Paradigm Mall to the nearest train station (LRT Kelana Jaya)
- How/where to take the Paradigm Shuttle Bus?
- Train Station: From the Kelana Jaya LRT Station.
- Ground Level (Underground Basement): Take the stairs/elevator to go down to the basement ground level, long stretch of bus stops area. Do not cross over the bridge.
- Logo: To spot for the designated bus, it looks like any other “RapidKL buses” but has the logo & wording “Shuttle Bus Paradigm Mall” on its body. Sometimes the bus will wait at the end of the long stretch of Rapidkl buses. Do ask around if in doubt.
- Arrival: Recently, there's an electronic signboard that display the arrival of "Paradigm Mall bus". Sometimes, it's parked further in front of the bus stop area thus do scout& ask around if the "Paradigm Mall bus" has arrived. It is mostly PUNCTUAL.
- Time: Rather prompt, thus do be there at least 5mins before it disembark.
- For pickup from Kelana Jaya, wait at the same entrance drop off location.
Table: Schedule of Paradigm Mall Shuttle Bus
|From KELANA JAYA LRT Station||From PARADIGM MALL|
REST BREAK (2:45PM-3:45PM)
REST BREAK (8:45PM - 9:45PM)
|10:15pm (Last Session)||10pm, 10:30pm, 11pm|
|*Latest timetable updated & obtained on July 2013, from RapidKL.|
Time: 10-15 minutes away.
Costs: RM6-8 on meter.
c) RapidKL Buses
There are several buses that passes nearby the Paradigm Mall. Look out for those Kelana Jaya buses, ask if they go to the "bridge near Giant or jambatan", which means the pedestrian bridge. It's 5-10 minutes away from Paradigm Mall itself. If unsure where to get off, do request the bus driver to signal to drop off point. Some bus drivers, would advise to wait for the free shuttle bus.
Time: Operates every 15-30mins.
About 30-40mins away. This option isn't advisable as the route are right beside the highway and under the hot sun. But it's a good exercise, do watch out for the motorist though!